"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, June 4, 2010

our wedding

We were married in the oakland temple on february 26th (I know that was 5 months ago and I'm super late in posting it) It was the best and most important day of our lives.




Luis' mom got to come too! Which is a very big deal. I was completly nervous to meet her. She is a beautiful woman and very nice. I loved her imidiately!



My brides maids were my sisters,(from the left) Bernice, Brooke, Jill, and my best friend, Janie. They all did a great job putting up with the dresses i made them wear. My little sister, Haleigh, was a junior bridesmaid and my little flower girls were Jills baby, Sarah, and My new adoptive neice Danika. They were so cute in there little dresses and jackets.




Luis' groomsmen were(from left) our good friend Kevin, my oldest brother Eric, our friends karl and Efren. It was very nice to have them all there.





Since it rained, we were able to use the temples nice white umbrellas, which helped when it came to the picture taking







The cake was made by my Aunt. She pretty much makes ALL of the family wedding cakes. and boy is she good at it!




Pretty much, it was the perfect start to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment