"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Meet Zuko

 I know I said the next step for our family was going to be a baby...well I lied.
Our next step was our new Miniature Schnauzer.
Some of you might ask, "Why did you name him Zuko?"  The name Zuko comes from "Avatar: The Last Airbender".  Don't judge.  Its a great show.(Hated the movie though)

 Freckles is trying to get used to everything.  It isn't that we don't pay attention to him has much, but he has still been acting out.  I think part of it is because, all of the normal things that we would do, now we do them with Zuko in our lap.(because he is small enough to fit there)  It is not enough for him to be scratched and pet anymore.  In fact, every time I try to pick Zuko up, Freckles runs into my hand and blocks him from me.  Even funnier is that Zuko likes it when Freckles bullies him.

 When we brought him home, we noticed he was COVERED in fleas.  I've never even seen that many on Freckles.  And he has so much area for them to be in.  So Zuko has already been bathed...3 times...since Thursday.
He is having fun writing this post with me too.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment