"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, March 13, 2015

Sugar on the Brain

     I am completely exhausted. I only have myself to blame for it too.  I was up until 2 in the morning watching video after video of cake/cupcake decorating tutorials.  Then I came across this ad for "the mat" and decided that researching the best mat/way to roll fondant could not wait until later.
     There is a reason for it though.  See my new purchases:
New cake tools can only mean one thing,  I'm making a cake.  A quincenara cake.  It is going to be very similar to the wedding cake I made a while back.  Which means, now that I have my pearl dust and new cake brushes, It's {sugar} flower time.

Oh, and Bryan has been super into cameras lately. He calls them "cheese"(you know like "Say cheese")
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment