"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pumpkins Everywhere

With fall comes one of my favorite things.  Pumpkins.  
I love all things pumpkin.  Pumpkin muffins.  Pumpkin pie.  Pumpkin french toast.  If I drank coffee, I would be one of the pumpkin spice late girls they talk about all over the internet.  (though I make my own pumpkin steamer with this go to recipe for pumpkin syrup)
It looks like my little pumpkin inherited my love of pumpkin.  He was all over these pumpkin pancakes.(cutest plates ever right?  Target.)  Every time he sees one, he begs for it.  So of course we had to decorate them this year.

Because Bryan is still too young for carving, we opted for markers and this 30 cent sticker kit from last years after Halloween sale.(again. Target...No.  They don't pay me. They should though)





It is getting fun around here with him more willing to craft and color with me.  Now I just need to finish organizing and unpacking a craft section.

Now off to bake a giant pumpkin.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment