"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Another year older and sicker too

This week I turned 26.  So, like the past two years since I became a mom, Bryan and I were sick.  Thankfully, it was just bad colds and not the flu, but look at how miserable this little boy was:
We went outside for fresh air a few times, but then the wind came and kicked us back inside the house.  This means, not many new pictures, and definitely no actual fun stuff went on.  Just movies and video games in bed.  Athough I did feel the first little baby flutters this week.  We also got Popeys for my birthday dinner.  While that doesn't sound that exciting, it is my new pregnant lady food, so it was crazy exciting at the time.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment