"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Kite Weather

     It has been a tad windy over here the past couple days weeks.  Wind is really the only aspect of the weather I can complain about.  I love the sunshine, and the heat.  Even when it rains, I really don't complain. (with the drought and all, it's actually exciting that it has been raining) Even though I hate the cold, with a jacket, that can be remedied.  But the wind?  bleck. 
     One thing that does make the wind a little better, is Bryan's kite he got for his birthday. 


     I love that we live by a huge field that is perfect for kite flying.  Not too many worries of trees or fences.  Well, there wouldn't be, except Bryan learned how to fly a kite from Charlie Brown.  Which means he just ran and ran.  Didn't quite care what direction.  It took a lot of patience on my end to get him to just stand in the middle of the field and let the wind do the work.

     Eventually he got it down.  It sure made for a fun afternoon.  Even with the wind involved.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment