"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, June 11, 2016

"Elevate" your life.

     A couple weeks ago, I had the opportunity to got to the Elevate blog conference. Some of you may be thinking "A what conference?"  (I already had this conversation with my dad.)
Picture taken by Chrissy Delacy at letmeseeyousparklephoto
     Whatever you think, it was awesome.  
     I was encouraged to go by a friend of mine, Tausha.  She told me all about it last year.  It sounded so fun and did not disappoint.
You can find Tausha -->here

     Elevate was seriously fun.  I met so many new people, then the swag bag had tons of cool stuff and the food was amazing. (Stone Fire Grill and Taco Asylum are some must visit places.) I also won a Diaper bag from Lily Jade, which we know I'm going to need in the next month or so.

http://www.letmeseeyousparklephoto.com/

     The best part though?  The speakers (though the free stuff was awesome)
     Every single one of them was just amazing.  While I felt motivated with blogging and all that,(this doesn't explain why I haven't blogged since) I also felt really encouraged about life.
     Luis teased me about the fact that I took notes.  Not that I took them, but more that I never take notes at other stuff.  I don't even take them during General Conference for church.  (though I really should. It has been a few weeks since Elevate and I have these encouraging notes in I can go back and look at)
     Here are a few of the general things I took away from Those amazing ladies:

  • Telling our own stories help us remember who we are
  • Negativity= the need to recenter our goals
  • Take the chance to learn from those who are better than you
  • Positivity over Popularity.
  • You cant accomplish anything if you don't try.
http://www.letmeseeyousparklephoto.com
     Jen and Summer know how put together one awesome day.  You could tell how important the conference and the blogger community is to them.  I can't wait to see them again next year.  Until then I will just have to dream of these cake bites and cookies from thesweettoothfairy.
http://www.letmeseeyousparklephoto.com/
     All the pictures above (With the exception of the one of Tausha and I) were taken by the lovely Chrissy Delacy at http://www.letmeseeyousparklephoto.com  If you're in Arizona and need a photographer, check her out






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment