"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My day off the way I wanted

So last Monday was awesome. What did I do? Surf the Web (do people still say that these days?) clean my kitchen, folded my plastic bags (and while that sounds silly, I now have much more room under my sink) and made these beautiful things
Hair clips. of which i try to wear one daily. A friend of mine, Tausha, taught a bunch of us how to make the twisty ones for one of our girls nights. The poofy ones I found on Pintrest.http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2011/05/no-sew-fabric-flower-tutorial.html
I of course added my own touches to them.
Also found on Pintrest are my new favorite thing to make. Pizza bites
They are super easy to make. All you need is pizza dough, mozzarella, pepperoni, and pizza sauce. soo good!


Then there are these guys...which i actually made them this weekend... but they are still cute. I got them from here- http://trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
Completely cute.

I have decided that to make our apartment feel more welcoming, I want to decorate for the holidays...at least a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment