"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tinkering around

I know I have not been posting lately, but as you can see, I have been doing something else. I had been thinking it was time to change things around on my blog. make it cute and such. First thing was my background. While looking for cute backgrounds, I decided that it would be cool if I could just design one myself...so I did! Its not bad for a first try, dont you think?
I cant claim all the credit to me. the cute bows and beads I got from here
Scrapping delights has a lot of cute little embelishments and papers. Great for digital scrapbooking!
Next thing- cutsy signature!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I can't believe you made your own background! Teach me your ways!! I actually hired someone to re do our blog~ Shes working on it right now, hopefully it turns out great!
    Your so crafty! I'm jealous!!
    Can't wait to see your signature....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if I would say crafty...it seems a bit more nerdy:) I could teach you some stuff if you would like. Though I still need more practice. Just doing this much took me forever! and then I had to figure out how to but it to use. Yay for tutorials. I also am working on watermarking pictures too.

    ReplyDelete