"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 22, 2013

Almost Crawling

I know I said I wasn't going to disappear any more.  The excuse I have is(a good one) two words long:  "Doctor Who"
That's right, I am now a Whovian.  If you have yet to watch it, you should start...or run.  Once you get into it, you get really into it.  Truthfully, now nothing else on Netflix sound good to watch anymore.  I may just have to watch them all over again.
Now to what is really important. New things with Bryan
 He is almost sitting up stably by himself.  He can sit for a little bit, but after a few seconds his balance gets off and he tumbles.  

 He has also started to roll around really well and can maneuver himself all over the floor.  I used to be able to set him on his blanket and go make my bed or do dishes.  Now, if I leave him for more than 30 seconds, it is almost guaranteed he is into trouble, and he doesn't even do a full on crawl yet! I went to get water and he had scooted himself all the way to where our power strip is and was chewing on it.  This mama needs to start baby proofing.  Fast.
I was talking to my dad this morning (Happy Birthday Daddy)  and we were talking about how much Bryan has grown.  He informed me that once they start walking, it is all over.  You mean it isn't already?  Even as we speak, baby has maneuvered himself to the iPad (he loves to watch color crew on it.) and is dragging it around the floor to get away from me.
I also need to start cleaning my floors more often.  Joy.  I hate cleaning the floors, but when you pick up your baby, and he is covered in dog hair, dirt, and who knows what else, It becomes a priority.



 Freckles loves to interrupt my little photo sessions.  I cant decide if he really likes Bryan, or just doesn't mind him.  I know Zuko prefers to keep his distance (too many fur pulling incidents) and the cat loves him, but freckles, I'm not sure about.  All three of them though, are very gentle with him, even with the fur pulling.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment