"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Absent on Purpose

Yup, this time, I stayed away on purpose.  I Had some very important projects that needed to get done before Christmas.  I usually try to make gifts for my nieces and nephews and usually end up working on them untill early Christmas morning.  This year I made cute hats for these cute kids.
My sister sent me another picture yesterday and Andrew loves his Elmo hat.  I forgot to take a picture of the penguin hat I made for Harper, and she refuses to wear it, but It turned out super cute. 

Now on to our family update.
We have been:

  • Watching movies
  • Crawling everywhere
  • Sitting ourselves up
  • Trying to eat Freckles tail.


  • Being Nakey
  • Using the big boy bath
  • Hating cloths
  • Getting sick...again

  • Eating Cheerios
  • Discovering bread
  • Getting used to the high chair
  • Teaching/learning sign language


  • Celebrating Christmas
  • In our Jammies from Auntie Jill.
  • Having dance parties
  • Learning when and when not to rip paper


  • Hanging out with Uncle Eric
  • Letting Mommy and Daddy watch the Hobbit
  • Being cranky
  • Cuddling with Mommy

  • Eating blueberries
  • Making messes
  • discovering dog food
  • Teething. 


  • Having cousin play dates
  • Getting lots of cousin hugs and kisses
  • Having our toys peed on. A lot
  • Taking a month to figure out who did it.



  • Eating more Cheerios
and of course
  • Being crazy adorable.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment