"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Looking Back at My "To Dos"

Last year, I posted a "To Do" list for the year (here).  I didn't quite get through everything, but I did ok.  B's room is fixed up, and we are almost completely switched to more natural cleaners.  Some of the things I didn't finish, like the number of books I read.  The point was still there: I read more.  Same with all my crafty and cooking goals.
I think it is OK that I didn't finish everything on my list this past year.  I made those goals to improve myself.  That is what I did.  I still got distracted and didn't do everything, but at least I did something.  
This year, I am going to make a similar list.  It will even have some of the same things on it.  And I will work even harder towards completing them.
Goals for 2014:
  • Make at least 10 new recipes
  • Do 5 different Pintrest projects
  • Learn about 3 new things/skills
  • Work on 3 skills I already have
  • Grow something
  • Take better care of my body
  • Read at least 10 more books
  • Establish a consistent Family Home Evening
  • Make an effort on my appearance.
  • Work harder with my Scentsy business 
  • Take lots of pictures
I am excited to see what the new year will bring to our little family.
I hope it will also bring wonderful new things to your home as well.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment