"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, April 25, 2014

Bryan's First Birthday

I can't believe that my baby is one already.  Where in the world did the time go?  Not that long ago I was bringing him home from the hospital.
For his birthday, I decided to do a cake smash pictures.  I am glad I did because I was so busy at his birthday party to take any pictures.  I am also glad that I did his cake smash myself instead of paying someone else.  It would have been money wasted because my little man wasn't very cooperative.  Though, what would you expect from someone who is getting all 4 of his 1st set of molars.  I did get some good shots though.






He loved that "1" candle.  It made for a great spoon.




After that it was all down hill.  We had stopped because he was getting fussy and didn't want the cake at all, but the next day was even worse.  We tried to take some cake smash pictures at his party, but he took the words "It's my party, I can cry if I want to."too seriously.  You would cry too, if it happened to you.  We hate molar pain.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment