"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 12, 2014

Pickles to Puppies. Treat Jar.


 I have a confession.  I am a jar hoarder.  I have an entire shelf in my kitchen full of them.  Oh, then there is the giant box of baby food jars.  I just cant get rid of them.  Thank you Pintrest for giving me something to blame.
My excuse for keeping them is that there are so many jar crafts all over the internet.  What if I find a million things to do with jars and run out?  Or what if I throw one out and it happens to be the exact size I needed?  Do I actually do any of these planned crafts?  I don't feel like answering that...
I see this trend changing.  No, I am not tossing my jars.  I'm going to start crafting with them.  Starting with this giant pickle jar turned dog treat jar.


I had planned on painting the whole thing solid white, but after a few strokes realized the glass was too slippery.  The strokes looked so bad.  In an attempt to wash it off I discovered I can make it a transparent white.  That was a couple months ago.  It has been sitting there waiting for me to finish painting it and seal it.  After finding what I needed at my moms this weekend, it is finally finished.  
The cat wants her own...I had so much fun with it, I think she will get one.

I'm out for opinions.  
What do you think?  Is this something you would buy?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment