"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blueberry Picking

Thursday Bryan and I went with Auntie and cousins to pick blueberries.  Let me tell you, that day could not be more perfect.  We picked our own blueberries, then went back to my sisters to go swimming, and after that, Jam making with our freshly picked blueberries.  One of those days that reminds you that being a SHM rules.  Ok, so I don't actually need reminding, but you get the point.
Because B is so young, I gave him a bucket just for picture purposes.  Not to mention, He really doesn't like blueberries.  Go figure.  My favorite fruit and he wont even eat it.  He kept trying though.  He would pick one, but it in his mouth, then, after spitting it out, try to get another one.  After that he kept taking them out of my bucket, and throwing them to the ground...yeah, blueberry picking was not for him.  His cousins sure enjoyed it.


Auntie helping B out

These were seriously the biggest and best tasting blueberries ever.  I can't wait to go back.

B loves the little car at my sisters house.  He could sit on it all day long.  I'm thinking we need to be on the lookout for another one.
I can't wait for more days like this during the summer.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment