"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Why I'm Here, Instead of Sleeping

mommy/son date
 Who would have thought that moving the crib out of our room would restart our sleeping problems?  Oh well, so here I am sitting on the floor of Bryan's room, typing away until he goes back to sleep.
yes that is a huge hunk of pork
 But after that, I am totally going to...not sleep.
I have a time sensitive to do list about a mile long.  We are dealing with some big changes in the next couple months.  Changes that require us to deep clean and de-clutter...by Friday.  Oh and I also have 3 dozen cookies and a cake to have done by Friday night.  Then there is the fact that I'm babysitting early in the morning.  It is Wednesday night. 
What have I done?!

 I am trying to be the little Lisa who could.  Managing my tasks wisely, like cleaning while cake is in the oven, decorating cookies while babysitting, and blogging while this stinky bum wont sleep.

And then begging my sisters to come help at the last minute.
I don't...I don't even know


For now, I will just sit and listen to all my old music(just found my iPod nano.) and try not to fall asleep while the floor looks more and more comfortable. 
Bye bye now
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment