"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 18, 2013

10 More Weeks+Mamarazzi Monday

I am going to try joining Mamarazzi Monday (first time joining a blog link-up)


This also happens to be on the same day that I try to do my pregnancy post.  Though, I am aware that I didn't post anything last week.  The entire week was packed.  Including an impromptu family baby shower since all of my Aunties were in town.  I did take a picture for it though.
29 weeks
Today is my 30 week marker.  Wow.  10 more weeks and not ready AT ALL.  Especially since this past week and a half, labor has been coming up a lot.  Partly because It came up in our centering group, prompting me to ask my Mom and sister about it.

Also new with the Little Man this week- bladder trampoline.  I was talking to Luis earlier this week and suddenly started saying "stop it"  Over and over.  Between all this coughing, sneezing,(I am super sick today) and tummy kicking, its amazing I haven't wet myself today.
Here is a picture of our little family-minus-daddy-because-he-was -taking-the-picture.

It is a miracle I had the motivation to write this.  Like I stated earlier, I am sick.  Like achy everywhere, anything slightly cool is painful to touch, coughing for 15 seconds at a time, don't want to eat, sick.  Of course I am paranoid about taking any medication, even the ones on my "OK while pregnant" list.  I am rationing out my Tylenol here.  
That being said, any good home "pregnant safe" remedies out there, bring them my way.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thank you SO much for linking up with us! :) These last 10 weeks are going to FLY BY! I can't wait to follow along and 'meet' your little one in a few weeks! Please come back and link up with us next week! :)

    ReplyDelete