"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Floor Is Too Cold

 31 weeks and still sick.  As far as pregnancy goes, not much is different.  I've been getting less sleep, but that is mostly due to non stop coughing and a clogged nose.  I also have gotten basically nothing done for the Little Man's room.  We are thinking of going with a puppy theme, and other than the idea of putting paw prints on the walls, that's about as far as we have gotten.  I know if I beg my sister to just take over and do whatever she likes with the room, it will turn out cute, (if you have ever seen her house, you would know that she is really good at making a room look amazing.)  but I need to keep trying to find at least some ideas on my own.

In other things, we have noticed for a couple weeks now that Zuko wont sit on the bare floor.  We are pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that he has not been taken in to be fixed yet.  All of our floors are either wood or tile.  If you have never walked barefoot on either of those surfaces, especially in the winter, let me tell you, it is pretty darn cold.  Way too cold for Zuko's...boys.  
We have also discovered his favorite butt cushion. 
Of course Freckles just lays there and lets Zuko walk all over him.  Zuko will back up, step on Freckles neck and just walk his back legs up there little by little till he gets to his favorite spot.  He has even started sleeping up there.  Which, of course, is adorable.  If only I could get them to to let me film him getting up there.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment