"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pregnancy Positives

I am finally completely over my cold.  Last Sunday morning, I woke up and could feel a cold coming on, so I have been resting as much as possible.  Luckily, it never got too bad (because all of the resting of course)
 I am 28 weeks today, and feeling a bit big (probably due to the fact that I just ate)Being pregnant is not a walk in the park...unless that walk is really long, making you exhausted  and includes lots of pains and discomforts(and cramps in your calf foot and thigh multiple times a night).  It is not all bad either

Things I Enjoy About Pregnancy:

  • Tummy and back rubs.  (Though I am really picky about who can touch my tummy, so please ask)
  • Whenever I ask someone for a favor, and my youngest sister is present, you will always hear Hals tell them, "There is a person growing inside her.  Do it"
  • Hals also is always trying to do things for me.  Sometimes she gives me the,"What do you think you are doing?" look if I do something for myself.  She is making me extremely spoiled.
  • That look people, the ones who have known me longer than I can remember, make when they see my stomach.  Especially if they haven't heard yet.
  • Looking at baby things.  Way more fun now than before.
  • I have a great excuse for why I am tired, moody, spacey, etc.
  • I eat healthier now.  The little man made most sugary and fatty things so unappealing in the beginning  I don't eat as much of them.
  • Due to cravings, I have learned that my man can cook steak like nobody's business.
  • Some of you may have heard stories of how gross the glucose test is, but honestly...I liked that drink.  I wish I could drink some more.
  • Pregnancy pants are so comfy.
  • I love looking at my tummy in the mirror.
  • People don't think it is weird when I have to go to the bathroom multiple times an hour.
  • Thinking about all the things I want to do with the Little Man.
  • I absolutely love, LOVE, LOVE when the Little Man kicks me.  It is one of the most amazing things I have ever felt.  It isn't just kicks either.  Sometimes he rolls around and I can feel him move across my tummy for about 2-3 inches.  I was complaining about my ligaments in my side cramping up.  I think he knew, because at that moment, he started rubbing on my side and massaged the pain right away.  That's my mamma's boy.
Like I said, it is not a walk in the part, but it sure can be great.  As long as I don't think about labor.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment