"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5 Months

Time keeps getting away from us over here.  We had a crazy couple of weeks there but, now that things are simmering down,  I have been able to just sit and enjoy motherhood.

 Crazy that our Baby Grandpa is 5 months (I know it will just get crazier the older he gets)
Look how big he is next to Ollie.  Though his size isn't the only thing that has changed
 His hair and skin has gotten so much lighter.  With the pictures side by side, I can finally tell that he was a bit yellow.  His eyes are now completely brown, though a lot of people in our family are hopeful they will turn back to a blueish color.  It is hard to see the changes day by day, but he looks like a completely different baby now.


 He is almost always smiling now.  That smile completes my world.  Our favorite things to do are playing and giggling together.  Play "Ride-a-Horsey", sing songs, and love rolling around on the bed.
please excuse the mess in the back
 Though there is a little less rolling than that implies, we still have a blast.
I love my little stinky bum.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment