"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, September 30, 2013

Picture catch up

seeing as I went a whole 4 months without posting anything, then didn't really do much the whole month after that, I still have so many pictures of this cute little guy to share. Plus a little more updating to do.
Bryan makes the funniest expressions sometimes.  It's one of those things that is different between being an adoring mommy, vs doting Aunt.  Watching my nieces and nephews grow, I  don't think I noticed all of the different faces they made as babies.  I remember the bigger actions, like Sarah grabbing her feet, but I don't remember the look of concentration as she attempted to grab them (or grab them and pull down the umbrella with them.)
I recently chopped all my hair off.  It was getting pretty long. and in the way.  Before we said bu-bye to that long braid, we snapped a quick pick of what could have been Baby's Mario Bros. costume.
B also loves his little chairs.
 He really does like that saucer.  A lot.  It gives him full access to watch me do dishes, and watch the pups play.
 I discovered is that B prefers to chew on the back of his pacifiers.  I have a theory connecting it to teething. He rubs the hard plastic on his gums.
Something that really melts my heart is watching my family with him.  Especially the boys.  My brothers are so sweet with him.  Sometimes, just sometimes, he is even sweet back.
The ultimate, though, is watching my husband grow into his new title of "father."  He works hard so that I can stay home and do the thing I've wanted most, then comes home to play, sing songs and take some of the night time shifts with B.  He also doesn't get mad when I go crazy mamma bear on him for feeding baby the wrong thing.
Nothing hotter than a father.
This is a newborn picture for my Aunt Heidi.  See the diaper
Whew.  All caught up...I think.
I know you enjoyed the adorable pictures.  I know that I catch myself staring at them often.  Though, lucky for me, when he wakes up, I get to see the real thing.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment