"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Food, Glorious Food

We finally made the jump to solids.  After weeks of Baby Grandpa watching us eat and drooling over our food, we started him up on rice cereal. We use Earth's Best organic rice cereal.  Mainly because my SIL gave us cereal from the same company.   I like to keep things the same if I can.
 It was definitely different for him.  Even though the box of cereal says to start out thin, Bryan hated it.  Which, in my opinion, if it is going to be thin, why not just give him breast milk on a spoon.  After trying it thinned out, I added a little more.  Turns out, the thicker, the better with this guy.
 He decided he was done early the first time, but was still trying to eat daddy's hand.  I tried again five minutes later, while they were skyping with his Abuela, and he ate everything.  That itself was pretty great because she got to see him eat.  I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but she lives in a different country.  Any thing she gets to see is a big deal.  (Really makes you think and appreciate the little things)

The final verdict is:
Next stop: Peas

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment