"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

18 Months

     I Still have a couple more trips to write about, but taking a break to post about this big boy, and later tonight, the Love Dare.    
 Today was our 18 month check up, which means shots.  Bryan took it like a champ.  Poor kid looked at me like a traitor.  But a banana chip later, we are best buds again.
Bryan is growing perfectly along his growth chart.  Wears size 4 diapers, 18 month cloths, and size 6/7 shoes(depending on how wide they are)
He is still only saying Me, Mama, and More, but I can get him to mimic most sounds.  He is really into mimicking actions as well.
Favorites-Food:Yogurt and craisins, Animals:cat's, Toys:Cars, Music:Mini Pancakes and It's Raining Tacos, from Parry Grip, and Best Day of My Life from American Authors. Movie: Horton Hears a Who.  Other:He loves to play the piano, especially when I sit down to play.  He has also recently gotten into going through and smelling all of my Scentsy stuff.
Told you he likes cats

      I love my snuggly mamas boy.  Everything about him is perfection.  The big "good morning" grin I get, and the silly songs we sing.  All the smooches.  There are lots of smooches.  Sometimes, I get them for no reason at all.
Later, I will be posting about the blogger love dare,  Put together by the Wonderful Tausha at Taush.O.  40 bloggers, taking on the Love Dare from the movie Fireproof.  If you haven't watched it, you should.  I will be taking on Day 26.  If you want to start from the beginning, Tausha has a list right here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment