"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"and its only 8 in the morning"

I feel like Flynn Ryder this morning. Its only 8 and I have gotten so much done! We went to bed a little earlier than usual last night, which means I was wide awake earlier...about 4 and a half hours earlier. I tried to go to sleep for about half an hour but couldn't. So 1 load of dishes, 2 loads of laundry, some cleaned off surfaces, breakfast with the hubby, cleaned up christmas stuff and 1 blog post later, here I am. Writing another blog post.
I have decided I like this feeling of getting up early and getting stuff done. When I usally wake up (around now actually) I dont really feel like I have time to do much. So I don't do any of it. Now, though, no matter what else I do today, I still accomplished something.
...Although, 4 in the morning is WAY too early. But my new goal IS to be up by 6, make breakfast, get dressed and then at least 3 chores before work. We shall see how it goes.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment