"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, February 3, 2012

Left over Christmas 2011

Finally pictures of our cutsy Chritmas tree...that I just took down two days ago.
It looked even better without the flash.
Some people would say "Christmas has been over for over a month." Well you know what? I love Christmas so there. I really was not me being too lazy to take it down this time. Luis and I decided to keep it up. since we are some of the few that dont put our decorations up till the day after Thanksgiving(when I say Luis and I wont, it means I wont let him) we wanted to keep it up a bit longer. I was even thinking of keeping it up year round. I was planning on just putting up different ornaments for different holidays, but decided not to for reasons I hope to be hearing positive news about soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment