"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

pumpkin and polka-dots

A bit ago I discovered something called pumpkin crunch cake. Were did I find it? Pintrest of course
Well I tried it one night for FHE and it was AMAZING! Think of it like pumpkin filling topped with cake mix, nuts and butter. Sooooooo good.
Then I tried Polka dot cake with my new cake pop maker(also from pintrest)
http://snowybliss.blogspot.com/2011/09/polka-dot-cake.htmlI still have not figured out how to make cake pops without making a mess. The cake pops were made of strawberry cake then I baked the cake balls into white cake mix.
Frosted it with strawberry frosting.
When you cut it open, ta-dah! polka-dot cake. Though next time I think I will put more cake balls in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment