"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Things To Do.

It is now 2013. I know everyone has their new years resolutions.  Loose weight, eat healthier, things that you start at the beginning and try to keep up every day for the next 2 weeks.  Though eating healthier is something that we are trying to do, I've decided that I'm going to make different type of goals.  More of a bucket list for the year.  The current list is as follows:


  • Pintrest project 1
  • Pintrest project 2
  • Pintrest project 3
  • Pintrest project 4
  • Pintrest project 5
  • Pintrest recipe 1:Macaroon Kiss Cookies-Yumm
  • Pintrest recipe 2:Lemon Cream Barsmade them at least 3 times in the same month
  • Pintrest recipe 3:Cheesecake-I did blueberries instead of snickers on top
  • Pintrest recipe 4:Blueberry Cheesecake Popsicle-I made my own whipped cream. not recommended, but they were ok
  • Pintrest recipe 5:Tai Noodle Salad-I HIGHLY suggest you try this one.  Mmmmm.  I could go for some now
  • Pintrest recipe 6:Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt:This was ok.  I used Honey Greek yogurt instead of plain.(I know there is no link, The recipe I followed was in a pin description.  The pin itself led nowhere.
  • Pintrest recipe 7 Horchata Ice Cream-Amazing.  Now, if I can stop getting uncooked rice in it, that would be great.
  • Pintrest recipe 8:Over Night Oats-I actually prefer my oatmeal done over night now.
  • Pintrest recipe 9:Watermelon Strawberry Lemonaid-We made ours with watermelon syrup instead of fresh watermelon.  It was pretty good.  To me.
  • Pintrest recipe 10: "Resurrection Rolls"-These were ok.  The marshmallow didn't disappear, but exploded and popped out of the roll.  Super messy.
  • Switch to more natural cleaners for our house:
  • Fix up the room for the little man:I need to post pictures.  His room is the cutest.
  • Learn more about sewing
  • Make a blanket for the little man
  • Learn more about making baby food:So easy. Bake. Blend. Done
  • Have more spa days for myself: I think I still need to work on this one.
  • Read at least 10 more books:  I read a couple. None that were great, but I read a lot more than I have since we got married.

Of course there is so much more that I want to accomplish.  I will have to keep adding to the list the more I grow.  Lets see how the year goes.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you are ready to paint the nursery and I will help you! :) -Jill

    ReplyDelete