"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 7, 2013

The perfect quilt for my little man.

About a month before we found out if we were having a boy or a girl, my mom had already started making his quilt.  She was convinced that I was having a boy.  (so was my sister)  She even finished it a couple weeks before our ultrasound.  Good thing she was right because this thing was probably a lot of work.
She said that she saw the material and knew that it had to be for MY boy.  I couldn't agree more.  It is perfect.

My other boys were waiting so patiently for me to finish taking pictures in the office.  They tried to follow me inside.  Unfortunately for them, cat fur, animal curiosity, and Zuko's potty habits have permanently made the office a pet free zone.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment