"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, January 4, 2014

B's First Christmas


Something that I have found the past couple years, is that holidays, and things like it (such as Birthdays) dull in excitement the older you get.  Don't get me wrong.  It is still nice to have the days off and spend time with family, but the magic of it all seems to fade.
Enter motherhood.
I'm excited again.  Something about having a child makes everything special.  He isn't even 1, but it made things fun.  Seeing the him explore and attempt to eat the decorations. Having a kid day at Auntie Jill's and making ornaments.  Watching him try to open and play with his gifts. I even got him this beyond adorable Christmas outfit.
Here are lots of pictures to show you how much fun we had  (though they are not in order.  There are way too many for me to worry about order)
Discovered he loves cars.  Just like daddy.


"Thanks Mom"
"I love it"

"See."


The Bryan's



He is unsure about this one.  While Mommy wishes it was bigger for her

His Christmas outfit. Take number 563





He would keep the hat on...until the camera came out

My babies!






Mmmmm.  Ornaments

We have been talking about traditions, and what things that we want to do with our family as the years go by.  Can't wait for more holidays to share with my little world.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment