"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Standing Boy

What a wonderful way to end the night.  Sitting around blogging, surrounded by dogs(or at least I was until 5 min ago when some hooligans were messing around outside.  Now Freckles is in protective mode.  Good Boy.) eating french onion soup and homemade toast, waiting for the Hubby to get home.  Only thing better would be if he was already home.
Ever since we brought home Bryan's walker from my parents house, he has decided that his saucer is no longer good enough to stand in.  It is perfect for sitting though.


This is the thing Bryan spends most of his time in.  He loves it(most of the time)  He loves to run up and down the hall,  ram into my Tardis night light,(Not sexy!  Your welcome Dr Who fans)  chase poor Zuko, run over Daddy's toes, burst into the bathroom when mommy is peeing
He also eats in it since he hates the high chair.  Sometimes, it seems like he burns all those calories before he finishes eating.   He takes a bite, then does a lap around the kitchen.  Another bite, another lap.  I will also make him a little sandwich with baby food chicken and just give it to him in the tray.
I have caught him giving Zuko a bite *Insert slow motion reach and "Nooooooo"* before taking a bite himself.

I love this boy and his facial expressions

What a cute little bumbum
This boy has also started pulling himself up.  It started as a desperate reach for a puff and then suddenly, he was up.  It's so exciting and terrifying.  He can now reach things I would rather he couldn't.  He also doesn't always use stationary objects to hold onto.  I try not to freak out about things when he falls or bumps stuff, but the other day, I couldn't help it.  He was using our rolling office chair to stand when it did just that and rolled away. Of course he fell and hit his head.  On the tile floor.  Thank goodness he is such a graceful faller or he probably would have been hurt more.



"I can growl too"


As much trouble as he gets into, I am happy to watch him grow and learn.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment