"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Never Posting Ever Again

 I take back what I said about being "in the swing of things" and this little stinker only waking briefly twice in the night.  The night I posted that, this kid decided that he wants to wake up multiple times, and play in the middle of the night.  I jinxed it.  
But oh does he melt my heart.  It's like being frustrated, yet happy at the same time.  Call it Motherhood for short.  He is so happy in the middle of the night.  He will giggle and start tugging on the Hubby's shirt to wake him up too.  It is the happiest he is all day.  






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, thats why all my posts are late. I never want to jinx it :) He is getting soooo big & handsome! ADORABLE pictures!!

    ReplyDelete