"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

We Survived!

As you know, our house got hit with the flu.  Now when it hit the boys, I hoped and prayed it would end with Bryan.  Really though, what are the odds of taking care of two sickies and NOT catching it?  
And of course, Bryan wont take a bottle.  So I was dehydrated, from being sick, and he was mad because I had no milk.
So glad last week is over.
With being sick, I always feel like posting a random post with my thoughts just because I get stuck in bed all day, with nothing except Netflix and sleep to occupy my time.  So here are my "Thoughts of Sickness"
  • My Husband is amazing.
  • Sickness=re sleep training, even if you child isn't "sleep trained"
  • Cyber-bulling needs to stop! (I watched "Cyberbully" and it was heartbreaking, but also a must watch)
  • I hate clear sodas
  • I am so grateful for the lack of morning sickness with Bryan
  • That article going around about looking down at SHMs makes me angry in so many ways
  • I miss working out (I never knew that could happen)
  • I hate the bathroom
  • I love rain more than I hate the mud that gets tracked in my house
  • I want to write again
  • I take my health for granted sometimes
  • I am doing a good job being a SHM
So many of these I could comment on individually.  But for that last one.  All you other Stay Home Mommies that, like me, that look at your house at night and feel like your day has failed, and you didn't accomplish anything,  just know that the little things do count.  After spending he week never going past the bathroom,  I walked out on Friday night and my house was unrecognizable...in a bad way.  Just a couple days of not doing the little things added up to this huge mess.  So don't loose faith in yourself!  Do your best and know that it makes a difference (not Just a cleaning lesson, but a life one.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment