"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 24, 2014

This crazy boy

It has been so nice the past couple weeks with Bryan napping in his crib.  Of course that means he only takes about one good nap a day, but it is one nap that I can have my "me" time without worrying if he is going to wake up and crawl off the bed.  I do like it though, when he wakes up still tired and just wants to cuddle.  It is the best of both worlds.
This kid is always talking.  He now says mama, dada, "dah," (dog)  and, "Mo."  (more)  Though, for the past week, whenever I try to get him to say more, he just giggles.  I can get him to sign it sometimes.
He has also figured out how to open the cat food container.  We have already hidden the trash can.  He is so tall now that he can reach things on the table.  He is always into something.  Everyone keeps warning me about how crazy it gets when they start walking.  You mean it gets worse?!  
All complaining aside, he is such a fun little guy.  He just initiated a high five today.  He clicks his tongue and is always giving me kisses.  The kind that make me terrified he is going to bite me.  Everyday I fall more and more in love with that little smile.






 I am trying to get more organized.  I've been looking into home planners, Meal planners, and blog planners.  I started mean planning, and it has been wonderful.  It got me thinking, if I can get all the aspects of my life somewhat organized, it would make things so  much easier.  So any good suggestions of your favorite planners and ways to get organized are much appreciated!
Hopefully wonderfully crafty things are to come.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment