"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, January 9, 2015

Goodbye Holiday Rock. I'm Crawling Out.

Oh look!  Here we are.
It hasn't just been a Holiday rock I've been under, but the DIY Holiday rock.  Every year I get excited to make all the nieces and nephews personalized gifts, (you remember the Elmo and the Sock Monkey hats?) Even after starting earlier and earlier, I still am panicked the week before.  Well this year, I started 4 MONTHS EARLY and I still had the worried I wont finish panic.  (Only this time, it lasted the entire month of December, and was still fixing grommets Christmas morning.)


Learned how to sew pajamas too
Other than that, we had a pretty fun December.  Christmas was much more fun this year.  Bryan is understanding more, and actually wanting to participate in things.
Found time in our busy schedule
to make lots of Pie

All of  the bottom half of our tree was un-decorated the first morning it went up.  We still have ornaments stuck under our bed.  So glad they are all plastic.
It was a Hot Wheel Christmas for Bryan.  He couldn't be happier.  My sister got B a "My First Remote Control Car" and he refused to even look at anything else, until Daddy showed him all the other cars the Uncles got him.
The only reason I was  able to capture him opening this box at home was by ripping the paper off the window to reveil...MORE cars!  He dropped everything and ran right over.

We also built some putty snowmen.  And had a visit from some friends.  Uncle Danny brought the boys (Bryan and our friends son) Batman and Hulk toys.  Hulk fists were a big hit with the boys.  Mostly to have one of the guys wear them, and beat them up.

I have already started my DIY Christmas for next year.  Hopefully I wont turn into a hermit again.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. (or if you celebrate something else,  I hope that was also wonderful)
Here is to looking forward to the New year full of challenges, growth and love.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment