"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lets try this again.

I am always making this goal to blog at least once a week, but like most of what I do, I completely forget about it almost the moment I decide to do it.  So here I am trying to re-start my "at least once a week goal" Here is what has been going on with us.
(Oh, and please excuse my lack of pictures.  I forgot my camera...at my parents house...again...)
  • We have been looking for a house.  (I discovered that I dislike house shopping)
  • I attempted to have a Scentsy party.  Attempted being the key word
  • It turned out OK, because I went to my sister's instead and Andrew smiled at me for the 1st time.
  • I held Andrew without him crying for a whole 5 min
  • I completely cleaned my house on Saturday
  • We went and picked up trash at Lodi lake with Mormon helping hands
  • I discovered that I love turtles.  (Luis thinks we are going to have a zoo by the time we are old.)
  • We got to spend most of the weekend with Sarah a week ago.
  • I painted my nails super cute this weekend.
  • We had a family meeting about goal setting.

When I told my parents that we had a family meeting they laughed.  Something about calling it "Family Council" and there only being the two of us.  Oh well.
I am excited about our goal setting.  We really needed to do that and re asses where we would like to be in the next couple of years (you know, things like GO BACK TO SCHOOL)

How long do you think I will stick with this blogging thing this time? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment