"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weekly 10

If you read my last post, you know that I am trying to post something every week.  Well this still counts as once a week.  Though, hopefully, I will be posting my "weekly 10" on Sundays.  Though a series of events (mostly meaning I have been sick) prevented me from doing much the past couple days.  So here it is, today.
I also must say, the "weekly 10" is NOT my idea.  I got the idea from this wonderful lady Tausha (Yay!  I figured out how to make the URL Show up as her name!  Click on her name.  You know you want to.)  Stay tuned.  We are hoping she can turn the "weekly 10" into a linky party soonish.
So finally, here is my
Weekly 10
  1. We got our offer accepted on a house. (house inspection came back with good news too)
  2. We were able to take Freckles to the dog park twice this week (I feel like I'm copying Tausha)
  3. Luis' birthday was on Sunday.
  4. I was sick for his birthday
  5. I decided to start crafting more and am finally almost done with Haleigh's cupcake hat.
  6. I'm also working on selling some bows and such. (thanks Reanna and Liz for the help!)
  7. My big brother, Eric, gave us some boxes so we can start packing...all of which are from some sort of alcoholic beverage(Its funny to us because we don't drink)
  8. I was able to go to Jamsie's game this week.
  9. I got to see my other big brother, Mark.
  10. I was given permission to tell the blogging world of my new niece  arriving sometime around July 20th.  Congratulations Mark and Mandi!
That last one has been on my mind a lot.  I'm so excited to see my brother become a dad.  I love Nieces.  I love Nephews too, but now I will have a baby one of each.  Andrew and little Mandi(They aren't telling her name till she is born, so that is what I will call her for now) will be pretty close in age.  Gahh!  I can't wait to meet her!
Poor Mandi will never be able to get rid of us.  That's ok though.  The Hampton (/Boyer/Huerta) clan is pretty awesome.  She wont want to get rid of us.
Man that little girl will be spoiled with love.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Lisa, I LOVE THIS!!! What dog park did you take Freckles to? Did he like it?

    ReplyDelete