"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly 10

It's...It's...Sunday.  Whoohoo!  On time for our
Weekly 10
  1. Luis was able to take Freckles out to the dog park
  2. We got the appraisal back from the house we are buying.  No conditions!
  3. I ate Nutella covered strawberries twice this week. (that bad. *Wink)
  4. I finished a really good book...though that actually happened last week, but I forgot to write it)
  5. I went to the Frog Jump festival thingy, in Angels Camp, for the first time
  6. My mom, sisters, and I, were selling nail stamps all weekend at said festival (by WE were selling, I mean Mom and Jill sold.  Brooke and I happened to take all of the dead shifts.)
  7. I wasn't able to see Luis or Freckles for about two days this weekend.  I Missed them so much
  8. I had my first cup of Toffee Nut soy milk of the summer.
  9. I met another Scentsy Lady.  I swear"super nice" is an unsaid requirement to sell Scentsy.
  10. We were able to meet several talented people today.  A lot of woodworkers.  It was amazing to see.
How was everyone Else's week?

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment