"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekly 10

I know I'm late...again.  In my defense, Sunday was Mother's day. (I am well aware that today is Wednesday)
Here goes.
  1. I made pasta salad twice this week (be jealous)
  2. I also made delicious fruit pizza with marshmallow cream cheese frosting
  3. I gave my mom a hand made card...with macaroni on it and everything
  4. Andrew let me hold him for a couple hours.
  5. While playing with my cutesy nephew, I discovered that the momentary fear of having children(that I gained 2 months ago when he was born) is gone.
  6. I finished making Haleigh's cupcake hat.
  7. My mom is starting her new job soon (I know that isn't exactly about Luis and I, but it is still very exciting for our family)
  8. We were finally able to have FHE again with our friends Catherine, Anna, and Justin.
  9. I packed up and got rid of some cloths.
  10. We slow danced together for the first time in a long time.
Tausha has not posted this week, but you should check her out any way

I will post more (like Hal's hat) later.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment