"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Question 1

So todays question isnt exactly a question, but it will still be fun.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself:
 
  • I am LDS (Latter Day Saint.)
  • I think know that I have the best Nieces and Nephews, and will brag about them often
  • I come from a very large family, all of which are pretty awesome.
  • I got married at a very young age, and while I am finding out it can be tough at times, I absolutely love marriage, and that handsome Hubby of mine.
  • I love being around children. Talking with them, and watching them grow is amazing. I especially like how children think. They are sooo much smarter and perceptive than adults think they are.
  • I hate spending money...Which also means that my favorite word is FREE.
  • I love crafting, but I am also too unorganized to do much of it.
  • I am a writer and usually have a story running through my head at any point in the day.
  • Sometimes, when I want something, I try to expect it not to happen. Sorta like to trick the situation.
  • I am an Anime and Manga addict. I love me some graphic novels.
  • I used to want to be a veterinarian, but realized that I cant handle blood...and I would cry anytime someones pet was severely sick.
  • I have terrible spelling. Which is why I love spell check so much.
  • I once confused my mom because I failed Pre Calculus, but got an A in Chemistry. Thank you Mr. N. for the food analogies...and also, the Unit circle sucks.
  • I hate it when my toes are cold. They get cold way too easily.
  • I am actually ok at crocheting.
  • I have a camera. I usually take it with me places. I pretty much NEVER take any pictures.
  • When I was in elementary school, I almost always wore a dress made by my mom. She is a very good seamstress.
  • I love live theatre. Though I don't suggest going to a show with me. I can be very vocal and nit picky at pretty much every aspect of a play. (Thanks Mr. Chase) Apparently It is very annoying...but seriously, you shouldn't act with your back facing the audience.
  • I can talk a lot. I mean a LOT. I wont stay on the same subject either. I hate silences, so my mouth just keeps running.
  • I have a passion for music. I am always listening to music. As a writer(see above) I believe music and story telling/writing go hand in hand.

You can see all 30 Questions here
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment