"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Question 5

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
 
  • My wonderful hubby.  He is always so supportive and willing to lend me strength when I need it.  (even now, he is out buying me dinner) We don't always agree, but at the end of the day, he is my eternal partner, and the thought of that is sometimes the only thing that keeps me going.
  • These boys 
They can be annoying at times, but Freckles and Zuko are so loyal, (It does make me extra happy that Zuko is a big mamas boy.) fun, adorable, sweet, and cuddling with them and my hubby makes nights perfect.
  • Conversations with children.  (Especially my Nieces and Nephews) You never know what a child will say, and that is part of the fun.  I think that in everyone's busy schedules, we should all take at least 5 minutes out of our day to listen to what a child has to say.(totally rhymed right there)
  •  The Temple.  There is something about the Temple that just calms your heart and brings a sense of peace.  Thinking of the temple, and what the temple means to me, fills my heart with warmth every time.  If you haven't been to an LDS Temple, I encourage you to just go sit outside of one for a little bit.
  • Sleep.  Kinda silly to include it in this list, but sleeping makes me super happy, especially when I don't get nearly enough of it.  (like lately)  When I sleep, my worries go away.  I also have the most crazy magical dreams sometimes too.
This would mean my perfect night would be, falling asleep cuddled up with the Hubby, Freckles and Zuko, after a date at the Temple, dreaming about talking with my future children.
 
 
Find the other 30 Questions here

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment