"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Question 8

Eeek.  I know.  I'm late in posting by DAYS but I am about to get caught up.  Promise.
 
8. What are 5 passions you have?
  • Teaching.  Mostly children.  There is nothing better than seeing a child say, or do something amazing, and knowing that you had a part of it.  Whether it is in a school setting, or daily life.  When I was the Nursery Leader in Lodi, a parent was talking to me about a song their kids kept singing.  A song I taught them.  It was great to know I had an impact on these kids.  It is a small thing I know, but it is important none the less
  • Writing.  I haven't written in a long time, but once a story gets stuck in my head.  It consumes my mind.  When I write it out, there is something about the details and putting it on paper that makes it feel more real.  I hope to someday finish something, and then get it published.
  • Scentsy.  Honestly, I am not that great at selling scentsy, but I sure do love smelling it.
  • Manga.  It is nerdy, I know, but I can't help it.  I love reading mangas (and watching anime too.  How do you think Zuko got his name.)
  • Coming up with ideas.  This one sounds weird, even to me.  I was thinking about it, and yes.  Coming up with ideas is a passion of mine.  I love to think of ideas.  Whether it is what do do with the backyard, what to decorate with for the holidays, and much more.  I say ideas, because, sometimes the ideas don't go anywhere.  They remain just ideas.  But it is still fun.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment