"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Question 4


4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
  • These crushes you have now, wont mean anything to you in a couple years
  • Yes dad wont let you have an inside cat, trust me, you don't really want to mess with the litter anyway.
  • Dance your heart out at those dances.  When you get older, you wont go to them anymore.
  • That boy you like.  He will eventually break your heart.  But don't worry.  You will get over it.
  • Your Senior year, don't take A.C.E.  It will be a waste of time.
  • Work harder at practicing music and singing.
  • As it turns out, you are pretty awesome.  Don't forget it, but be humble about it as well
  • Get a job as early as you can.  You will need it
  • Hanging out with boys is a lot of fun.  But you need girl time too.
  • Some day, you will meet this hot guy with this super cute accent.  You will marry him.  Think of that, and smile everyday.
 
 
This was actually pretty hard.  I honestly don't really think that there is too much to tell my 16 year-old self.  Other than the whole A.C.E. thing, I really wouldn't change much.  I have a feeling that I am stronger for the few hard things I went through.  I am glad I had them.

You can see the other 30 questions here.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment