"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Question 9

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
  •  My Wonderful Husband.  He has taught me so much since we got married.  I know more about love and being an adult.  My life would not be as full without him here.  I am also much stronger in the church since he came into my life.
  • My parents.  I don't really know if I need to explain this one.  They sorta raised me and for the most part taught me to be this awesome.
  • My siblings.  I may fight with my brother's and sisters, but they have also taught me so much about friendship, and have been there for me when I needed 
  • My heavenly father and Jesus Christ.  Everything that I am, everything I have, I owe to them.  I wouldn't have my family if it weren't for them. 
  • My best-friend, Janie.  I am pretty sure I would have gone crazy in high school without her.  She seriously is the definition of best-friend.  I know that no matter what happens,  we will tell each other the ugly truth, and support each other at the same time.  She is the closest thing I could get to a sister, without her actually being my sister.
  • My other bestie, Bethany.  We have been friends forever (minus a year)  She has been my good friend longer than anyone else in my life.  (unless you count Janie.  apparently, we met when we were two)  She doesn't know it, but she helped me find my courage to stand up for something.  In high school, some guy was talking not so nice about her (she wouldn't go out with him)and I was so angry that someone would talk about her like that,  I started yelling at them.  (thinking about it still kinda makes me mad)  She is seriously one of the nicest people.  Even in that "minus year" When we were fighting, I didn't really have anything bad to say about her.  Even when we don't see each other for a long time, it is like no time has passed at all.
  • One of the kids I babysit.  He is the reason I decided I want to work with, and teach children.
  • Our old Landlords.  I really miss them since we bought our house.  They are seriously the cutest older couple ever.  I hope that Luis and I still have a marriage like theirs.  Especially because the wife is totally the boss.
  • My grandparents.  Especially right now, when they are going through a lot of stuff.  I have been visiting them a bit more often.  It is very encouraging to hear Grandpa talk about his temple marriage.  He may not remember everything, but he knows, and is grateful, that him and Granny will be together forever.  Every time I talk to him, he always says something about how much he loves her.   I keep thinking of when I used to come over to visit, Granny would always teach me fun things, like crocheting, and how to make awesome mountain cookies.  Grandparents are the best.
  • Sister cook.  She used to be my Young Womens leader.  She was the first adult outside of family that I felt really close to.  She always encouraged me while I was in high school.  I looked up to her and always wanted to be just like her.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment