"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Question 23

23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
  • Crocheting.  I love being able to create things.  There is so much to create with yarn and a hook
  • Writing.  I love to write and think of things to write about.  Creating new worlds to go to.
  • Cooking.  Luis will tell you that I don't actually do much of it lately, but coming up with new recipes and trying others recipes can be so fun.  Plus, I love to eat.
  • Coloring.  Sometimes there is nothing better than doing something so simple.  Brings you back to your childhood.
  • Smelling Scentsy.  I know it should be selling Scentsy, but truthfully, smelling and selling is really the same thing.  It is much more fun if I get to participate in the smelling.  It smalls so good...mostly.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment