"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 12, 2012

Question 30...Finally

So here we are. Way earlier than the butt crack of dawn on October the 12th, and I have finally finished all 30 questions that I was supposed to do in September.  Did I do them all on time?  No, but at least I finished them.  Maybe someday I will finish interlinking them too. but for now,  I am proud of myself.  Now the blogger world might actually be able to read about things that are going on in my life.  For now, here is the last question.

30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
  • Kindness
  • Storytelling
  • Respect for others
  • Cooking (in a good way please)
  • Ability to have fun
  • Love for my family
  • My relationship with my children in the future (also in a good way)
  • Ability to follow through on a timely manner(I have not yet achieved this one, but I am working on it)
  • The relationship with my husband(Another one of those "in a good way" things)
  • Understanding and love of children.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment