"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Question 10

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
This question is hard because there are so many to choose from.
I think the most embarrassing moment that I have held onto for the longest was in my Freshman year of high school.  I was at a competition for show choir.  We were watching other groups preform.  I forget exactly why I was standing up, but when I went to sit down, somehow I forgot that the seats flipped up when  you stand.  Instead of sitting, I fell right to the ground.  Even my mom and choir teacher who were several rows back saw the whole thing.  A really cute guy that was sitting right behind me tried to help me up, but I was too embarrassed to let him.  I sat there laughing for a while.

I was telling Luis this story.  Apparently, at his prom, a similar thing happened to him.  Though his is less about being clumsy, and more about a breaking chair.  They had these old chairs that were left out to the elements.  When prom came around, the washed the chairs and used them.  Luis sat in one, and the leg of the chair broke right from under him.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment