"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Question 21

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
I wish I had the power to create anything with my mind.  Like bring it into the physical world.  My refrigerator would never be empty, my yard would look awesome, and I would have the coolest house ever.
Though the first thing that I would probably do, is take all of the stories that I have been trying to write down and have them in a book.  They keep filling my head and I would like to share them, but I can't write them fast enough.  It may seem silly, but I think that reading is important, and I would like to be part of that.  I still could be part of it, but having a super power would make it easier.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment