"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Question 13

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
  • Distraction.  I get distracted way to easily.  Which means I don't always finish everything I start (as you can tell since a lot of these posts weeks late.
  • Small details.  I can get very flustered over some of the smallest things.  I know this.  Though I think it can hinder me a lot of times, I don't plan on trying to change it.
  • Sometimes, I forget that people don't think the same way I do.  This one is a bit harder for me to explain.  I understand that everyone has a different opinion than I do, but it is their attitude about a lot of things that I don't get.
  • I can be very stubborn and snobby when it comes to things like food.
  • Netflix.  If we are subscribed to Netflix (which we no longer are) then absolutely nothing gets done.  I'm paying for it, I'm going to watch it as much as possible!

Another question I asked Luis about, he says that making the bed and vegetables are my kryptonite.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment