"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 12, 2012

Question 29

29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
So a couple years ago, I discovered that, at a first impression, I can come off as a total snob.  It has been confirmed by a couple people, one of which I am married to.
The reason for this is that I am shy.  I usually seem obnoxious and loud, but I have a really hard time starting a conversation with someone I don't know.  So what do I do?  I don't talk to them and keep to myself.  It is not because I have no interest in talking to them or think I am better than them, but I just don't know what to say.  It has also been confirmed, that once I do start talking to people, (usually they have to start the conversation) that opinion of me gets changed and MOST of them think I am pretty cool.  (You know, because I am)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment