"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Question 14

14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
  • For the most part, I try to stay open to others and their opinions.
  • Love of children.  I love children.  I thing that it is strength because I have learned so much from children, and will continue to learn new things everyday.
  • Small details.  That's right.  My attention and focus on small details, while is a weakness, I also believe its one of my strengths.
  • Visual learning.  If I can focus and watch something, I can learn it pretty easily.  (That's how I learned to crochet. and I'm pretty good at it)
  • Dependence on my Heavenly Father.  Even through hard times, I know he is there to guide and comfort me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment